Last week went really well; I was able to ride to and from work three times. That worked out to about 6 hours of exercise and about 80 miles on the bike. So I guess I wont be setting any speed records but I am happy with hitting this goal.
I was even able to eat healthy at work this past week. Our salad bar is getting a bit old its gotta be better than french fires and cheese burgers.
Now if I can keep my weekdays going like last week I only need to get my weekends in order. I was going to go for a ride on Sunday but it was way too windy, rather than use the elliptical I decided it would be best to sit on my but and watch TV with the kids. Not my finest hour from either a parenting or health perspective.
This week is going to be rough, I've have a customer audit Monday to Wednesday and then solid meetings Thursday. I am hoping to go skiing on Friday but that may have to go by the wayside.
Have a great week.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you were able to accomplish a lot this week! Very impressed to see your rode 80 miles. Congrats! Here's to overcoming the chaos this week has to offer you and coming out on top AGAIN!! :o)
ReplyDeleteWow 80 miles on a bike is awesome. Preplanning always makes my week easier. Use the hour sitting on your butt in front of the tv with a paper and pencil and prepare for the tough days with what you are going to eat so that if you miss a workout it won't be so bad
ReplyDelete