Last week was way too challenging at work to get much exercise in, I did get away for one day to go skiing... Why do they need to charge $8 for a bowl of soup that tastes like it came right out of the can... yuck!
I was able to get in about 100 miles worth of bike riding over the week. I have found I really like riding into work in the morning. With the dark and minimal traffic its like you are in your own little world. I am much more focused and relaxed both at work and at home when I take time away from everything and just think.
This morning's ride in was REALLY cold, the fog we had started freezing to my gloves by the time I got to work they were stuck to my handle bars. I hope it warms up a bit the rest of the week but it is kinda fun challenging myself when I really just want to sleep in.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a wimp and hate cold. I would rather run 10 miles on a treadmill than have ice forming on my skin! Congrats on biking in the fog and over 100 miles! WOW!!
ReplyDelete