Saturday, January 9, 2010

This week was not all that great. Work was really crazy and I was not able to get much exercise. I was able to get on the elliptical a couple times but I didn't feel that it was a good work out (something is better than nothing!) I did manage to avoid eating too much junk food which was a plus. I left some beer on the back porch and with the cold we have been having it froze solid so I won't have to worry about the calories from that this week, so that's a good benefit.

I'd really like to start riding my bike to work again, but with all the snow and ice it is too easy to crash. Maybe it will warm up enough this weekend to start up again.

1 comment:

  1. The first time I met your wife she "mentioned" that you ride your bike to work and back when you can. I was thinking what an insane man you must be to ride 12 miles each way to work! ;o) It is supposed to be warm this week! Hope you get to ride that bike!

    ReplyDelete