Monday, March 22, 2010

Well it went pretty well last week. I did get a few rides in and that was great. I always am able to handle work and home stress better when I ride. On a down note our coffee maker bit the dust Sat morning, I had to pull our camp coffee pot out and use that, we just bought the new one about three months ago, so much for Mr. Coffee.

I am shooting riding to work 3 times this week. Also I am going to add a two mile walk with the kids in the evening. Maybe it will tire them out and they will
actually stay in bed.

have a great week everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Let us know if it really tires them out... And here's to fantastic weather this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to the good weather!!! Good idea to incorporated family time in with excercise time. Hope it works. I may need to try that with my little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do kids ever really get tired? lol Good luck with that plan.

    Sounds like you are really on top of the exercise. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think kids get tired when they turn 14 and they have chores to do.
    I am going to get on the bike and ride my daughter school this week. I hope the wind doesn't pick up in the morning, that would be a deal breaker for me.
    Sounds like you are doing well , keep up the good hard work!

    ReplyDelete