My brother came out for a visit this last weekend and he motivated me to get off my lazy butt and get to work. I went skiing with him and could barely move yesterday. Might not be the best workout but it sure felt like it. I hope the weather turns a bit this week, I am tired of being inside.
Jess and I are organizing a bike ride for the 1st of May to raise money for the Boy's and Girl's club. Anyone interested can check out our website at WellingtonWarmup.com We hope to get 300 rider so sign up! We have rides for everyone:
Family <1 mile
Beginner 14 miles
Intermediate 28
Advanced 43
Its for a good cause so come on out and ride.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm.. there are soccer games that morning.. but I would LOVE to do the advanced ride if I can swing it! It looks like a whole lot of fun and a great fundraiser!
ReplyDeletehey good luck with the bike ride! hope it all goes well. glad your bro put a little fire under your butt... now just add oxygen!
ReplyDeletemindy (signed in as my hubby)