Last week went ok, I got in a few good workouts. The weather is finally starting to turn so that was great. I spent all day Saturday driving around town putting up fliers and forms for our bike ride. Had a known how much time this would take I am not so certain I would have volunteered for this, its for a good cause so it makes it worth while, but it really eats into my free time.
This weeks goal is to try and drop 3 pounds I've been sitting between 173 and 176 for a few weeks now. I'd like start seeing an occasional 169 on the scale.
Well it time to get going so hope you all have a great week.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for putting so much time into the bike ride! I'm sure it's going to be fantastic. Good luck getting into the 160's! I know you can do it! :o)
ReplyDelete