Monday, February 8, 2010

Last week just about everything went wrong. I didn't get enough exercise and I didn't eat well at all. Jess and I were both sick off and on over the weekend so that sucked too.

This week is going to be rough, I've got a ton of meetings and some other issues going wrong at work. I hope this snow goes away I am tired to clearing off the driveway. A three car garage is great and I like having he space, but it does make the snow clean up take long.

My goal for this next week is to eat better and get in at least three days with some good excercise.

2 comments:

  1. Its very true that sometimes life gets in the way of the things we need for ourselves. I dont know what kind of office you work at but could you have weights under your desk and just do a little lifting in the few minutes you get of down time? Or could you take 10mins and take a jogs around the building? It may not be the solution to your weight loss but a little exercise goes a long way for stress management, which does effect weightloss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that this week is going better for you. i also hope that you make your goal of exercise. i am seeing more and more that with out a plan life really gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete